Our Pumpkin Pecan Coffee Recipe
With the gloomy weather, many of us are happy to stay home with family and friends. It's at times like these that a nice hot cup of gourmet coffee could surely bring some smiles to everyone around. Here is a simple recipe to make that perfect cup of Pumpkin Pecan Coffee just in time to celebrate Halloween… and instead of a scare, you might even get a hug.
How to Make Pumpkin Pecan Coffee
- With your home brewer, use one tablespoon of ground Pumpkin Pecan Coffee for every 6oz (175ml) of fresh, cold water.
- In a tall mug, add one small pinch of fresh ground cinnamon.
- Add two teaspoons of raw sugar.
- Add 1oz (30 ml) fresh cream.
- Slowly pour coffee and mix.
Optional: Garnish with whipped cream, fresh ground cinnamon, fresh chocolate shavings and add a cinnamon stick to make this beverage look like it was crafted by a coffee pro!
If you are looking for a perfect complement to your new brew, we recommend Anna's crisp and tasty Ginger Thins - They're delicious!