Easter Mini Eggs Iced Coffee Recipe
Spring has sprung and it's officially iced coffee season! With Easter around the corner, we recreated your go-to iced coffee with a sweet twist.
Iced coffee is very cool and refreshing, a great choice for the warmer months. We decided to take regular iced coffee and level it up with some Easter treats. Mini Eggs are a classic during this holiday, and what better excuse to indulge than to add them to your coffee?
How to Make Easter Mini Eggs Iced Coffee
- ½ cup of Organica espresso
- ½ cup milk of your choice
- 1 cup of ice
- In a bowl, grab your choice of milk chocolate and melt it in the microwave for 30-60 seconds.
- Pour your melted chocolate on a plate and add crushed mini eggs.
- Take a tall, clear glass and roll the rim with chocolate and crushed mini eggs.
- Add some ice to your glass, then pour Organica espresso over the ice cubes and top off with your milk of choice.
- If you like your coffee stronger, add more espresso and reduce the amount of milk.
- You can brew your espresso in a moka pot or French press if you don’t have an espresso machine.
- Feel free to substitute whole milk for almond milk or any other nut milk of your choice.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
Did you like this recipe? Check out some of our other recipes and give them a go!
S'mores Hot White Russian Coffee Recipe