Easter Mini Eggs Iced Coffee Recipe
Spring has sprung and it's officially iced coffee season! With Easter around the corner, we recreated your go-to iced coffee with a sweet twist.
Iced coffee is very cool and refreshing, a great choice for the warmer months. We decided to take regular iced coffee and level it up with some Easter treats. Mini Eggs are a classic during this holiday, and what better excuse to indulge than to add them to your coffee?
How to Make Easter Mini Eggs Iced Coffee
- ½ cup of Organica espresso
- ½ cup milk of your choice
- 1 cup of ice
- In a bowl, grab your choice of milk chocolate and melt it in the microwave for 30-60 seconds.
- Pour your melted chocolate on a plate and add crushed mini eggs.
- Take a tall, clear glass and roll the rim with chocolate and crushed mini eggs.
- Add some ice to your glass, then pour Organica espresso over the ice cubes and top off with your milk of choice.
- If you like your coffee stronger, add more espresso and reduce the amount of milk.
- You can brew your espresso in a moka pot or French press if you don’t have an espresso machine.
- Feel free to substitute whole milk for almond milk or any other nut milk of your choice.