S'MORES HOT WHITE RUSSIAN COFFEE RECIPE
Looking for the perfect cocktail for those summer nights at the cottage gathered around the campfire? We’ve got you. Our S’mores Hot White Russian Coffee fits the bill nicely.
CAN YOU MAKE A WHITE RUSSIAN WITH REAL COFFEE? YES, YOU CAN!
Our reinvented take on the classic White Russian uses our Smores Funky Flavor Coffee and is a hot, decadent, chocolate-y treat with every sip. It’s a great adult alternative to hot cocoa and packs a punch!
WHY IS IT CALLED A WHITE RUSSIAN?
Fun fact: the White Russian cocktail was originally created in Brussels, Belgium and has absolutely nothing to do with Russia! It is named so simply because vodka is traditionally the main ingredient. You can use this bit of trivia to impress your guests at your next gathering, it’s our little secret.
HOW TO MAKE A WHITE RUSSIAN WITH COFFEE
MAKES: one 9 oz serving
1/2-part vodka (1 oz)
1 part coffee liqueur (2 oz)
2 parts brewed Zavida S’mores Coffee (4 oz)
1-part whole milk or cream (2 oz)
Crushed graham crackers
- Combine all ingredients in a small pot and warm on low-medium heat. Do NOT boil.
- Pour chocolate syrup all around the inside of your cup. Pour your mixture in and garnish with whipped cream, marshmallows and crushed graham crackers
- One part = 2 oz.
- Replace whole milk with cream for extra decadence.
- Skim milk is not recommended for this recipe as it has a higher tendency to curdle when heated and won’t give you the same creaminess.
- Alcohol evaporates at 172F, so make sure not to boil your mix. A recipe using a higher percentage of alcohol heated briefly will retain more alcohol than a recipe using a lower percentage of alcohol heated for a long time.
We hope you enjoy this recipe, and you can get S’mores Coffee by clicking here!