Cinnamon Bun Latte Recipe
On the hunt for a warm beverage to snuggle up with by the fire? Look no further than our Cinnamon Bun Latte recipe. Light, creamy, and delicious! Cinnamon and coffee are a match made in heaven in our eyes!
Cinnamon Bun Flavor, Without the Sugar
This tasty beverage is a breeze to make and is perfect for warming you up on those cold winter mornings. You can WOW all your friends and family by following the steps below.
Want the flavor of a cinnamon bun without the extra sugar or making your coffee too sweet? Use Zavida’s Flavor Shots, which are sugar-free concentrated coffee flavoring syrups, or brew a pot of our Cinnamon Bun Coffee, which also does not contain sugar.
How to Make a Cinnamon Bun Latte at Home
2 shots (2 oz) of espresso - we recommend our Organica Rainforest Alliance Espresso
2 oz of our Cinnamon Bun Coffee or Charles' Private Stock Coffee, double brewed*
1-2 pumps of our Cinnamon Bun Flavor Shots
8 oz of hot milk (warm up 1.5 cups of milk on the stove)
- Add 2 shots of espresso or pour 2 oz of double-brewed* coffee into your favorite coffee mug
- Add 1-2 pumps of our Cinnamon Bun Flavor Shots (if not using Cinnamon Bun Coffee) and stir to blend
- Heat milk in a pan just before the simmering point (to about 145 degrees Fahrenheit), then use a handheld milk frothing wand to create foam
- Pour 8 oz of the hot milk into your coffee mug, using a spoon to hold the foam back
- Top your latte with milk foam
- Add a sprinkling of cinnamon on top for taste
Notes - How to Double Brew Coffee
*A latte is traditionally made with espresso. No espresso machine at home? That’s not a problem – just brew your coffee using a French press or coffee maker but double the amount of ground coffee you would normally use per the regular amount of water. This makes a strong coffee that will help replicate espresso.
Save or Pin the Recipe Card Below!
We hope you enjoy this delicious coffee as much as we do! Now’s the time to get cozy indoors!
For more useful recipes and ideas, check out our blog! If you particularly liked this recipe, you can find out more about how to use our different Flavor Shots in this article!