Gingerbread Caramel Coffee Recipe
We all know and love the iconic gingerbread man and the festive gingerbread house. Well, at Zavida, we feel it’s about time we introduced you to the tasty gingerbread coffee!
A Hot Treat in a Mug
Our Gingerbread Caramel Coffee is so easy to make! It’s perfect for those days when you want to just stay indoors in your PJs rather than venturing out to a coffee shop in the freezing cold. It replicates the warm coziness of biting into a freshly baked gingerbread cookie and is bound to put a smile on your face this holiday season. Be sure to give it a go!
What comes to mind when you think of the holiday season? Gingerbread cookies! The holidays just wouldn’t be the same without them. That’s why we’re excited to present you with our Gingerbread Caramel Coffee recipe. It’s perfect for you to enjoy with family and friends!
Our limited-edition Gingerbread Coffee is infused with all the flavors to make you think you’re munching on a delicious gingerbread cookie, with hints of molasses, ginger, and brown sugar. In this recipe, we’ve incorporated rich caramel, warm milk, and a crumbled cookie as a special treat. Our Gingerbread Caramel Coffee recipe will become a holiday favorite!
How to Make Gingerbread Caramel Coffee at Home
- 1/2 cup Zavida’s Gingerbread Coffee
- 1/4 cup milk or milk alternative
- 1 tsp caramel sauce (plus additional for drizzling on top)
- 1 gingerbread cookie
- Caramel sauce
- Brew Zavida’s Gingerbread Coffee and keep warm.
- With the help of the steam wand on your espresso machine* or an electric milk frother, warm the milk and create the foam. Set aside.
- In a cup of coffee, add 1/2 cup of brewed Gingerbread coffee. Add 1 tsp (or adjust to your taste) of caramel sauce to your coffee cup.
- Add about 1/4 cup of warm milk to your coffee cup. Stir together. With a spoon, top your coffee off with the milk foam you frothed earlier (about 1/2 cup).
- To finish, drizzle caramel sauce on top, in a nice zig-zag pattern, crumble a piece of a gingerbread cookie and sprinkle on top. Enjoy your coffee!
*If you don’t have an espresso machine or an electric milk frother, you can heat the milk in the microwave for 1 minute on high in a microwave-safe cup such as Pyrex. Then use a handheld milk frothing wand or immersion blender to create foam.
Alternative Recipes to Our Gingerbread Caramel Coffee
If you’re a big fan of our Gingerbread Caramel Coffee recipe, we’ve come up with a couple of alternatives for you to try! We’re positive you’ll enjoy making these tasty treats equally as much!
Cinnamon Bun Latte
Swap ginger for cinnamon for another festive spiced coffee! We have a great Cinnamon Bun Latte recipe for you to try on our blog. It’s perfect for those chilly winter months!
Iced Caramel Coffee
You only need 3 ingredients to make our Iced Caramel Coffee:
- Organica Rainforest Alliance Espresso
- Milk of choice
- Caramel sauce
- Make 2 shots of espresso, allow to cool for 20 mins, and then chill in the refrigerator
- Add a cup of ice cubes to a glass, and then pour the espresso over the ice
- Add in the milk of your choice
- Mix in caramel sauce
- Stir and enjoy!
Save or Pin the Recipe Card Below!
For more handy recipes and coffee-related tips, visit our blog! Also, feel free to post your finished products online and tag us using our hashtag #zavidacoffeeroasters. We can’t wait to see your creations!