Cookie Dough Alcoholic Float
If like us, your guilty pleasure is eating raw cookie dough, you’ll fall in love with our Cookie Dough Alcoholic Float. It’s essentially a big creamy ice cream float packed full of cookie dough goodness. Your inner child will be jumping for joy! You’re never ever too old for ice cream floats after all!
This isn’t just any old float! The sweet bitterness of the amaretto compliments the coffee wonderfully, whilst the ice cream and Irish cream blend together in a decadent dance of cream, sugar, and spice.
Make sure not to forget the garnish, and don't skimp on the cookie crumbs - the best part is getting to munch on all those little bits of cookie at the end!
You’ll be coming back for seconds, guaranteed.
The Rise of Coffee Cocktails
We’re all familiar with the staple coffee cocktail: none other than the Espresso Martini. In the last few years though, coffee cocktails have gone beyond the Espresso Martini, with many classic drinks becoming modernized. Mixologists began experimenting with lots of different flavors and coffee has grown in popularity as a key ingredient in alcoholic beverages.
Last year, we even released a couple of our own tasty Cofftails: The Smores Hot White Russian Coffee and the Coffee and Rum Lawaway Cocktail. You can find recipes on how to make these delicious drinks on our blog.
How to Make a Cookie Dough Alcoholic Float
- 2 oz (1 part) Baileys Irish Cream
- 4 oz (2 part) Zavida’s Cookie Dough Coffee, strong and warm
- 2 oz (1 part) amaretto liqueur 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- cookie crumbs
- Brew your coffee in an espresso machine or in a moka pot to obtain a strong coffee. Keep it nice and warm.
- Pour your coffee into a tall coffee cup.
- Add Bailey’s Irish Cream and amaretto liqueur to the coffee.
- Garnish with a pinch of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cookie crumbs. You can add your cookies to a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin to make the crumbs.
- You can use any ice cream you have on hand
- chocolate ice cream adds a burst of rich flavor you don’t want to miss out on!
- one part = 2 oz. This recipe produces one 9 oz drink. Simply double or triple the recipe if you want to make more!
Browse More Recipes
If you liked this recipe, check out some other recipes to try!
Hope you enjoy putting together this coffee cocktail! We can’t wait for you to try it! You can also use our Cookie Dough Coffee in many other yummy treats, including brownies, alcohol-free milkshakes, and of course, the trusted cup of coffee – and you can purchase it on our website. Also, feel free to tag us in any creations you rustle up with our hashtag, #zavidacoffeeroasters.
Save or Pin the Recipe Card Below!
Save this recipe card to use later, or add it to your recipe board on Pinterest! You can also browse other recipes, coffee tips, and tricks, and learn something new by visiting our blog.