Flavour Facts: Why MiniSyrup Is the Smarter Choice
Before we get started, we just want to say that the last 7-10 days have been absolutely insane in the world of Zavida. We launched a brand new MiniSyrup website and explainer video, followed by a road trip to Atlanta for The NACS Show 2013. We had such an amazing time!
When you’re at industry trade shows, it’s very important that you are able to communicate the benefits of your product, and why it is a smart choice for end-users.
With MiniSyrup, we’re often like *David* in the giant *Goliath* market of beverage flavouring syrups, flavoured coffee creamers, and other squeeze-and-squirt solutions. We wouldn’t be able to sleep at night knowing that our products contain potentially harmful additives or artificial sweeteners.
If you don’t already know, we’re a company fueled by do-gooders and closet tree huggers. We like planting trees and drinking coffee with frogs. We also really good food, good books, and the occasional Friday night trip down the YouTube rabbit hole.
MiniSyrup flavours hot and cold beverages like nothing you’ve ever experienced, and these are a few reasons why it’s the smarter way to flavour your beverage:
- No Sugar – MiniSyrup contains zero sugar, making it a diabetic-friendly flavour solution for your beverages. Add gourmet flavour without additional sweetness. This means total control over how you enjoy and customize your favourite beverages.
- No Artificial Sweeteners – Artificial sweeteners like sucralose and aspartame have been linked to obesity and type 2 diabetes. This is old news, yet many beverage flavouring companies still use these ingredients in their products. Not us.
- No Calories – For those of you on strict diets that need to keep track of your daily Caloric intake, MiniSyrup is the perfect zero calorie flavour buddy. Kick up your coffee, water, protein shakes, or unsweetened iced tea with a few drops of your favorite flavour.
- No Carbohydrates – Too many carbs in your diet can spike your insulin levels, which has been linked to cognitive impairments, memory problems, and high blood sugar levels. MiniSyrup contains zero carbohydrates, which means you're smarter already.
- Peanut Free – MiniSyrup Flavour Drops are produced in a peanut-free facility, which translates to a safer choice for people with nut allergies and workplaces that are allergy sensitive. Enjoy allergy-free beverage flavouring, without the risk.
- Gluten Free – The rise in awareness surrounding the health effects of gluten and wheat products has prompted many companies to offer gluten free options. MiniSyrup has always been free of glutens, and friendly to our friends with celiac disease.
- Human Friendly – Overall, we’re proud to say that MiniSyrup offers a product that is friendly to humans (and even animals) no matter where you’re from! Add exciting new flavours to your coffee, hot cocoa, and dispensed beverages – minus the fuss!
We’d like to comment on the surge of vitamin-enhanced beverage flavouring solutions that have hit the market in the last few years. While they are packaged cleverly and marketed aggressively to health-conscious individuals, the truth is that many of these products contain ingredients that could be potentially harmful in the long run.
As a healthy person, all the vitamins and nutrients you will ever need should come from eating whole foods, drinking lots of clean, filtered water, and being active. Supplementing your nutritional intake with some fancy flavoured squirt bottle seems a tad unnecessary.
We believe MiniSyrup is the smarter choice when it comes to adding more flavour to your daily life, and we want the whole world to know!
So, pump, pour, and enjoy MiniSyrup unsweetened flavour drops.